Rhode Island Rehab Centers for Drugs & Alcohol
Rhode Island may be the smallest state in the U.S., but it offers some of the most unforgettable views. This state features sprawling forests, beautiful waterfront parks, and some of the best seafood around. The quiet and serene atmosphere that Rhode Island is known for is exactly what draws so many people here for rehab. If you want to begin your path to sobriety in Rhode Island, Zinnia Health can help match you to a local recovery center.
Zinnia Health provides inpatient, outpatient, and detox programs for Rhode Island residents and those looking to visit. We help thousands of people reach sobriety each year through evidence-based treatment programs like 12-step and SMART recovery. In addition, our accredited facilities are fully furnished to make you feel safe and comfortable. To find out how we can help you achieve your sobriety goals contact us at (855) 430-9439.
How Many Rehab Centers Are Available in Rhode Island?
There are currently 56 registered substance use disorder facilities in the state of Rhode Island, according to FindTreatment.gov. Hopefully, there is an addiction treatment center near your county or city.
Where in Rhode Island Are Rehab Treatment Centers Located?
Rhode Island has 56 drug and alcohol treatment centers in various towns throughout the state. So whether you want treatment in a rural location or a big city, there are plenty of choices.
Many of the rehabs are concentrated in three counties:
- Washington County: Home to Zinnia Health Exeter, Washington County offers beautiful views of Napatree Point Conservation Area and Point Judith Light House. Our Exeter location provides treatments for co-occurring disorders, one-on-one counseling, medication-assisted detox, inpatient residential care, and more.
- Providence County: Providence County is the most populated county in Rhode Island. Rehabs in Providence County offer outdoor activities such as hiking and mindfulness meditation in addition to non-secular treatments like 12-step.
- Kent County: Located on the west side of Rhode Island, Kent County is home to Coventry, West Warwick, and East Greenwich. Almost all of the rehabs in Kent County are in West Warwick.
How to Choose the Best Rehab in Rhode Island for You?
Making the decision to go into rehab is a big step in the right direction. The National Institute on Drug Abuse states that addiction is a treatable and manageable condition with rehab. In rehab, addicts are taught beneficial habits to counteract drug cravings and maintain control over their lives.
Before choosing the right rehab for you, know that everyone’s journey with addiction is different. Therefore, the level of care you receive will differ from someone else’s.
To find the best rehab in Rhode Island, you should:
- Determine the extent of your addiction: Begin by being honest about your addiction. If you have tried to stop in the past and relapsed or resorted to illegal activities to obtain drugs, you might need inpatient care.
- Discuss your concerns with an intake specialist: Discuss your addiction with an intake specialist at the rehab of your choice. This will help determine the plan that’s right for you. Don’t be afraid to open up; this call is confidential.
- Consider an accredited rehab: Choose a fully accredited rehab for a better chance at reaching your recovery goals. Accreditations highlight rehabs with a proven track record of success and high standards. These rehabs are closely vetted and continually monitored so long as they hold these accreditations. Two common accreditation organizations are CARF and the Joint Commission.
- Look for a rehab offering evidence-based therapies: Choose a rehab that offers evidence-based treatment programs such as cognitive-behavioral therapy, 12-step, and dialectical behavior therapy. If you’re looking for a more secular approach to treatment — and 12-step doesn’t feel right — look for a rehab that offers alternatives like mindfulness meditation.
- Read the reviews: A good rehab should have plenty of good reviews. Consider reading the reviews instead of going by the star rating only.
Zinnia Health Exeter
Zinnia Health Exeter is in southern Rhode Island, home to pristine campsites, sandy beaches, and sprawling pine forests. This serene location provides evidence-based drug and alcohol addiction treatments that include 12-step and medication-assisted detox. At Zinnia Health Exeter, our patients enjoy fully furnished bedrooms and home-like amenities.
In addition, we have specialty-trained staff, on-site nutritionists, and therapists. This fully accredited location is 30 minutes from Queen’s River Macrosite and 25 minutes from Park Dock Waterfront.
Does Insurance Cover Drug & Alcohol Rehab in Rhode Island?
Most private healthcare plans (including work-issued policies) pay for drug and alcohol rehabs in Rhode Island. However, the amount they pay depends on your level of coverage and policy exclusions. In addition, you might be responsible for a copay or deductible before beginning treatment.
If you don’t have private insurance, consider the following plans for drug and alcohol rehab coverage:
- Medicaid: Medicaid is a state-issued insurance that covers essential health benefits for low-income enrollees. Medicaid recipients receive drug and alcohol rehab under their policies as an essential service.
- Medicare: Medicare is a government-backed insurance policy for people aged 65 and older, or those with a disability. Although Medicare pays for drug and alcohol rehab, some enrollees are responsible for a deductible. If the facility isn’t accredited, you may also have a copay.
- Marketplace plans: All marketplace plans offered by Healthcare.gov provide coverage for drug and alcohol rehab. In fact, they consider rehab to be an essential health service.
Don’t let insurance stand in the way of getting the help you deserve. We’ll help you navigate your policy and find an appropriate treatment under your plan. Call Zinnia Health at (855) 430-9439 to learn about insurance-covered treatment programs that have helped thousands achieve sobriety.
Do All Rehab Centers in Rhode Island Treat Alcohol & Drug Addiction?
Yes. All rehabs in Rhode Island treat alcohol and drug addiction. However, some treat unique disorders such as polysubstance use disorder and co-occurring mental health conditions. For help with co-occurring mental health conditions, look for a rehab offering dual-diagnosis treatment and behavioral healthcare.
How to Find a Drug & Alcohol Rehab Treatment Help Near You
To find the nearest drug and alcohol rehab center, please contact one of the following free and confidential helplines.
- Zinnia Health: Zinnia Health has fully accredited drug and alcohol rehabilitation centers nationwide. We offer evidence-based treatments, which include cognitive-behavioral therapy, yoga, and 12-step. We also provide inpatient detox, medication-assisted detox, and intensive outpatient programs at our fully furnished facilities. To locate the nearest Zinnia Health Center in Rhode Island, or for general questions about rehab, call our helpline at (855) 430-9439. Our professional staff is available 24/7 to take your call, and every call is confidential.
- BH Link: BH Link is a 24/7 helpline that offers mental health care resources for those with behavioral health emergencies. It also provides suicide prevention services and crisis stabilization for individuals with mental health conditions. Call the BH Link helpline at (401) 414-5465 for help locating the nearest drug and alcohol rehab in Rhode Island.
- Prevent Overdose: Prevent Overdose is a state-run initiative working to minimize addiction’s unfortunate consequences, including overdoses. They provide resources for substance use disorder and harm reduction and support services for families. Call (401) 799-2965 to learn more.
- Alcoholics Anonymous: Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship where alcoholics and recovering alcoholics meet. Here, they discuss their addictions in complete anonymity and share advice on recovery. A.A. members follow spiritual principles to achieve sobriety in a group setting. There are three Alcoholics Anonymous meeting locations in Rhode Island and 117 nearby.
- Narcotics Anonymous: Like Alcoholics Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous utilizes spiritual principles to address addiction. Group members remain anonymous while discussing their experiences with addiction and how they’re overcoming it. There are currently three Narcotics Anonymous meetings in Rhode Island.
What Is the Typical Cost of Rehab in Rhode Island?
The average cost of residential rehab in Rhode Island is $58,755. However, this amount varies from individual to individual, and several factors detail the cost.
Someone with a serious addiction may have a higher cost for rehab due to a more involved treatment plan. This could include medication-assisted detox and residential inpatient rehab. Location, amenities, length of treatment, and level of care are all factored into the cost.
In most cases, health insurance pays for your treatment at a drug and alcohol rehab facility, so the bill goes directly to the insurer. However, you might be responsible for upfront costs such as a copay or deductible. Speak to your insurance provider directly to determine if you’re responsible for any portion of your rehab stay.
What Is the Rehab Hotline to Call for Rhode Island?
Zinnia Health helps thousands each year to prevent overdose and achieve sobriety. Our facility provides inpatient and outpatient levels of care to address every stage of addiction. To find out how our Rhode Island location can help you or a loved one achieve sobriety today, call our free helpline at (855) 430-9439.
Can You Detox in Rhode Island?
Yes, you can detox in Rhode Island. Drug and alcohol rehab facilities in Rhode Island offer inpatient and outpatient services, while others offer specialized detox programs such as medication-assisted detox.
Zinnia Health Exeter provides detox services for inpatient residents and outpatients. Our detox includes around-the-clock care and medication to assist those with the risk of serious withdrawal symptoms. If you or a loved one require detox and you live in Rhode Island, contact Zinnia Exeter at (855)430-9439; we can help.
Is Detox the Same as Rehab?
No. Detox and rehab are part of a proven treatment program, but they are very different.
Detox is often the first step of recovery for individuals with serious addictions. The detoxification process allows the substance to run its course or be eliminated from the body through medication. This treatment is performed under strict supervision and, in most cases, by trained medical staff.
Once the substance is eliminated and withdrawal symptoms are assessed, one can begin rehab. The point of a detox is to help the individual achieve balance before beginning treatment.
Rehab provides addiction treatment programs that promote sobriety. They can include group therapy, one-on-one counseling sessions, art therapy, or 12-step therapy.
Rehab programs help individuals to:
- Become aware of what caused their drug addiction
- Develop boundaries
- Break their dependence on drugs
- Achieve mental clarity
Rehab programs are individualized to provide the best possible outcome. This may include outpatient programs instead of inpatient for individuals with outside obligations.
It’s important to note here that some people do not require detox. An intake specialist will assess your needs before enrolling in rehab to determine the best course of treatment.
How Long Does a Typical Stay at a Detox Center In Rhode Island Last?
According to the National Library of Medicine, detox manages withdrawal symptoms. This process can take 2 to 20 days, though this range isn’t set in stone.
Everyone’s needs differ, so your specific treatment requirements will determine how long you stay in rehab. Unfortunately, there isn’t a rule for how long you must stay in rehab, though you should stay on the prescribed course for the best chance at sobriety.
Are There Emergency Detox Centers in Rhode Island?
Emergency detox centers are rehabs that accept immediate or same-day admissions. Services are based on availability, so it’s better to call ahead of showing up. To find an emergency detox center in Rhode Island, contact one of the following helplines:
- SAMHSA National Helpline: (800) 662-4357
- Buprenorphine Hotline: (401) 606-5456
Are There Any Free Detox Centers in Rhode Island?
There are costs associated with your stay in detox. However, if you have private health insurance, you might not be responsible for them.
If you are low-income, over 65, or disabled, you may be eligible for a federal or state insurance plan to pay for detox. For eligibility information, visit the State of Rhode Island Department of Health and Human Services.
If you’re ready to begin your journey to clean and sober living, Zinnia Health can help. From the beginning, we’ll help you choose a program that’s right for your needs and answer any questions you have about recovery. Our facilities will offer you a safe space to detox while providing evidence-based treatments for your recovery. Call us at (855) 430-9439 to get started.