Montana Rehab Centers for Drugs & Alcohol
There are nearly 100 rehabs in Montana for drug use and alcohol rehab. Montana is known as the Big Sky state for a good reason — there aren’t many places on the planet where you can see so much of the sky all at once. It’s the wide-open frontier of the West and remains one of the nation’s most untouched natural regions — but the state hasn’t been untouched by substance abuse.
Overall, Montana’s drug overdose deaths have been on the decline since the governor’s taskforce initiative was instituted a few years ago. But substance abuse is still prevalent throughout the state, as evidenced by overdose remaining the fourth leading cause of death in Montana.
Zinnia Health provides personalized drug and alcohol treatment services to Idaho residents. We work with most insurance providers, and our 24-hour helpline (855) 430-9439 is here to answer any questions about our programs. Let us help you start your journey toward healing today.
How Many Rehab Centers are Available in Montana?
There are currently 99 registered substance use disorder treatment facilities in the state of Montana according to FindTreatment.gov. From Glendive and Helena to Bozeman and Missoula, there’s likely an addiction treatment center near your county or city.
Where in Montana Are Rehab Treatment Centers Located?
Montana rehab treatment centers are scattered rather equally throughout the entire state but tend to be most densely available on the western side of the state and in more populated counties and cities, but there are some rurally located substance use treatment and detox centers.
The top three most populated cities in Montana are:
- Billings, MT (Yellowstone County): Billings is the largest and most populous city in Montana, boasting various rehab centers.
- Missoula, MT (Missoula County): Missoula, Montana treatment centers offer several substance use treatment options for addiction recovery.
- Great Falls, MT (Cascade County): Great Falls is a beautiful region of the state with detox, inpatient, and outpatient treatment services.
There are rehab and treatment facilities in rural Montana, as well, so individuals have the option of recovering in an urban or natural setting.
At Zinnia Health, our compassionate substance abuse treatment professionals are standing by to assist those looking for treatment services or a rehab center in Montana. If you need more information about one of the locations above or to help you locate an inpatient or outpatient treatment center closest to you, contact us online or call our helpline at (855) 430-9439.
How to Choose the Best Rehab in Montana for You
The impacts of substance use, abuse, and addiction are many. Immediate family, close friends, co-workers, and even acquaintances can be affected an individual’s addiction. When looking for help, you might not know where to begin, what type of treatment you or your loved one needs, or the best community services or rehab center in Montana that can provide that treatment.
Your treatment should be as unique as you are, so to choose the right Montana rehab center for you:
- Take a deep breath — you’re starting your recovery journey.
- Start researching the rehab facilities in Montana and the various treatment options and recovery methodologies they use.
- Contact the facilities that interest you and ask questions about their approach to treatment, the types of treatment provided, if they offer an aftercare program, and how successful past clients have been post-treatment.
- Narrow down your options based on the answers you receive, and then consider if you’d rather undergo treatment in an urban or rural environment.
- Ask your primary healthcare provider if they recommend a specific rehab center in Montana. Look into any treatment centers your trusted friends or family members may recommend, too.
- Go with your gut and choose the treatment center you feel is most aligned with who you are and can provide the care to help you reach your addiction recovery goals.
Factors to Consider
The most important aspects of a substance abuse and alcohol treatment facility include:
- Type of treatment: Determine whether you need residential or outpatient care. Residential programs provide 24-hour support and structured living environments, while outpatient programs allow patients to live at home and attend therapy sessions during the day.
- Treatment approaches: Research the different behavioral and mental health services and approaches used by various facilities, such as cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), motivational interviewing (MI), family therapy, or treatment for co-occurring disorders. It’s important to find the find treatment approach for you because each type of therapy may offer different results.
- Credentials and licensing: Ensure that your chosen facility is accredited by organizations like The Joint Commission or CARF International, which indicates high-quality standards of care.
- Amenities and services: Consider what additional services might benefit your recovery process, such as holistic therapies, nutritional counseling, or recreational activities.
Zinnia Health Denver
Nestled amidst the tranquil landscapes near the Idaho border, Zinnia Health Denver is a beacon of hope for those grappling with addiction. Understanding both the challenges and urgency of seeking treatment, this exceptional rehab center offers a comprehensive approach that sets it apart as the best option for recovery for Montanans.
We have four Zinnia Health substance use treatment centers in Colorado at Zinnia Health Denver:
- Zinnia Health in Denver: 4411 E. Kentucky Ave.
- Zinnia Health in Broomfield: 295 Interlocken Blvd., Ste. 400
- Zinnia Health in Lakewood: 2300 S. Balsam Ln. & 2305 S. Fenton Dr.
These residential treatment facilities provide gender-specific housing in both urban and suburban environments with various care levels and treatment programs, such as:
- Healing in the outdoors with nature therapy
- Healing through music therapy or arts therapy
- Healing the body and mind in yoga therapy
Zinnia Health Denver offers substance abuse treatment for residents of Montana, Wyoming, Utah, and other surrounding states.
Does Insurance Cover Drug & Alcohol Rehab in Montana?
It’s common to worry how much detox and treatment costs for inpatient and residential care, outpatient rehab services, or how far you’ll have to travel for rehab, and it can be confusing trying to figure out if your insurance plan covers substance use detox and treatment or if the recovery center offers multiple payment options.
Since the introduction of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) in 2010, healthcare insurance policies are required to cover at least a portion of drug and alcohol rehab in Montana state. Your amount of coverage depends on your specific insurance company, your individual policy, if your insurance pays for out-of-network referrals, and other factors.
- Medicaid/Medicare: Montana Medicaid and Medicare programs cover various levels of care for substance use disorders, including detoxification services and outpatient counseling for eligible individuals.
- Private insurance plans: Private insurers like Blue Cross Blue Shield and Aetna, often offer coverage for addiction treatments. The extent of coverage depends on individual policies.
- Military insurance (TRICARE): TRICARE provides comprehensive mental health and substance use disorder benefits to eligible military personnel and their families.
If you’re unsure about your insurance options or need assistance finding a suitable rehab facility in Idaho that accepts your insurance plan, call Zinnia Health at (855) 430-9439. Our team can help you explore treatment options, including faith-based rehab, medical detox, and addiction treatment. We also offer treatment admissions and relapse prevention services to help you or your loved one overcome alcohol addiction. Contact us today to learn more.
Do All Rehab Centers in Montana Treat Alcohol & Drug Addiction?
While all alcohol and drug rehabs focus on helping people with addiction, not all of them include treatment options for alcohol and drug addiction. For instance, free and state-funded rehab programs typically don’t have the funds or space to support medical detox and medication-assisted therapy (MAT).
The most common types of substance abuse treatment facilities include:
- Inpatient treatment: These facilities provide round-the-clock care and support for individuals with severe addiction issues. They typically offer detoxification services, therapy sessions, and medical supervision throughout the recovery process.
- Outpatient treatment: With outpatient treatment, individuals can continue their journey while residing in the comforts of home. These programs become the bridge between independence and support, offering a flexible approach for those with milder addictions or those who have completed an inpatient program.
- Dual diagnosis treatment:Dual diagnosis centers address co-occurring mental health disorders alongside addiction treatment. If you struggle with depression, anxiety, other mental health concerns, and substance abuse, consider seeking a dual diagnosis facility.
Contact recovery centers directly to make sure they offer specialized addiction services tailored to your needs.
How to Find a Drug & Alcohol Rehab Treatment Help Near You
Zinnia Health offers detox and substance use rehab with a wide range of treatment options. Whether you have a drug addiction, are suffering from alcoholism or alcohol use disorder (AUD), we can help. Speak with one of our compassionate substance use disorder (SUD) specialists to determine which program suits you best. Call our 24/7 substance abuse information hotline day or night at (855) 430-9439.
Here are some more resources to help you find drug and alcohol rehab and navigate your recovery journey:
- Montana substance abuse hotlines
- Alcoholics Anonymous meetings in Montana
- Narcotics Anonymous meetings in Montana
- Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services (DPHHS)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
What is the Typical Cost of Rehab in Montana?
The costs of beginning a journey of sobriety shouldn’t be a determining factor in whether you receive the assistance you need to heal from addiction.
However, substance abuse treatment costs can vary greatly depending on the unique needs of the individual and other variables.
Here’s a typical breakdown of the costs of substance abuse treatment:
- Detox: Some individuals may be recommended for detox prior to beginning an actual treatment program. The typical cost of detox can run from $600 to $1,000 per day, with an average detox time of five days.
- Inpatient treatment: After detox, if the individual transitions into an inpatient program, costs for a 30-day inpatient treatment program can range from $14,000 to almost $30,000.
- Outpatient treatment: If, whether immediately after detox or at the end of a residential stay, the person transitions into an outpatient program, these sessions, depending on where the individual receives treatment, can be free of charge or as much as $500 for each visit.
Note that these figures are just estimates and don’t necessarily reflect the exact cost for every facility. It’s essential to research various options before committing to one program.
To make rehab more affordable for those who need it most, subsidies and grants from federal or state agencies, along with Medicaid coverage, might be available for eligible individuals. Sliding-scale payment plans based on income levels or financial hardships can also help reduce out-of-pocket expenses.
Below, you’ll find answers to some of our most frequently asked questions about Montana rehab and substance abuse treatment centers:
What is the rehab hotline to call for Montana?
If you’re searching for recovery services and treatment, please call Zinnia Health’s Montana rehab hotline for substance abuse treatment and rehab resources at (855) 430-9439. Our compassionate addiction treatment specialists can offer assistance.
Can you detox in Montana?
Yes, many rehab centers in Montana offer detox services as part of a comprehensive addiction treatment program. Detox helps individuals safely manage withdrawal symptoms as the first step toward treatment and a life of sobriety.
Is detox the same as rehab?
No, detox is one part of the rehab treatment process. Detox alone is not enough for a full rehabilitation. Although detox helps rid the body of substances and eases withdrawal symptoms, it is simply the first step. A rehab program offers treatment and assistance to get to the root causes of addiction.
How long does a typical stay at a detox center in Montana last?
The duration of detox is highly unique to each individual’s needs and the severity of their addiction. However, the average detox stay is between three days to one week.
Are there emergency detox centers in Montana?
There are specialized facilities that offer emergency care for individuals who are going through severe withdrawal symptoms or medical complications due to substance abuse. These facilities provide immediate attention to patients during crucial points of their recovery process.
Are there any free detox centers in Montana?
Free detox centers exist in Montana and have certain criteria that clients must meet.
At Zinnia Health, we understand that overcoming addiction is difficult and overwhelming. We offer hope by providing a safe, healing environment where individuals can recover from the effects of drug and alcohol abuse. Call our 24-hour hotline at (855) 430-9439 today to learn more about emergency detox centers, free detox centers, and substance abuse treatment programs for Montanans.