Luxury Drug & Alcohol Rehab Near Me
By: Zinnia Healing Editorial Staff | Edited By: Rebecca Hill
Luxury Drug & Alcohol Rehab Near Me
All addiction treatment centers strive to offer evidence-based treatment along with safe, comfortable accommodations. However, if you’re hoping to find a facility that offers state-of-the-art luxury accommodation and specialized services, you might be searching for a luxury rehab center. Here’s what you need to know about your recovery options.
Are you or a loved one facing addiction? The caring staff at Zinnia Healing can help. Reach out to us today at our helpline by calling (855) 430-9439.
Is Luxury Rehab Right for You?
There are a number of treatment options available to someone trying to recover from drug addiction. Typically, the first thing you need to decide is whether you wish to enroll in inpatient or outpatient treatment, and many facilities like Zinnia Healing offer both types of programs.
You may have many preconceived notions about what it means to go to rehab. Fortunately, addiction treatment is far more personalized than the 12-step programs of the past.
Today, various treatment approaches exist to address your unique needs. Addiction recovery can now happen in a relaxed, upscale setting where you feel safe, supported, and able to fully focus on sobriety.
All facilities strive to maintain high-quality standards of service, but luxury rehab centers go even further. The accommodations luxury centers provide can eliminate virtually all distractions, temptations, and obstacles from drug treatment.
Benefits of Luxury Drug & Alcohol Treatment
A luxury treatment center isn’t simply a facility situated in a picturesque landscape. These facilities provide high-end services that will make you feel welcomed, motivated, and capable. Some of the services and benefits you should look for in a luxury inpatient rehab facility include:
1. Private Rooms
When going through an experience as personal and transformative as addiction treatment, there are many hours spent reflecting on your mind, body, and future. Having a private space to go to can help you reflect more deeply on your decisions and motivations throughout the recovery process. However, not all rehab programs provide a private room for every resident.
In a luxury rehab facility, you will often have a room to yourself. What’s more, cleaning services may be provided to keep it neat and tidy. Some facilities also offer daily housekeeping and turndown service so that you can focus on your treatment. With a cozy bed and fresh linens, you’ll be able to rejuvenate during your stay and wake up each day ready to put your best foot forward.
2. Professional Chef or Catered Meals
Addiction recovery is hard on the body so ensuring you are eating delicious, nutritionally-balanced meals is an important part of supporting yourself through the treatment process. All inpatient facilities will offer you daily meals, but a luxury rehab center will design a custom meal plan specifically designed to fit your needs.
Many luxury rehab centers have dietitians that will work with you to accommodate special dietary restrictions, including vegetarianism and veganism.
By utilizing fresh ingredients, the food you get won’t just be tastier, but healthier. As an extension of eating a balanced diet while in recovery, attending a luxury rehab center can make it easier for you to continue feeding yourself a healthy, nutritional meal plan as you leave the facility.
Unfortunately, life outside of addiction doesn’t just stop when you pursue addiction treatment. However, many inpatient treatment facilities can make you feel cut-off from the rest of the world, leaving you to choose between your health and responsibilities.
At a luxury rehab center, you will gain the privacy and refuge you need to recover, while having the support necessary to ensure that your obligations outside of rehab are still being taken care of.
One of the most important ways a luxury facility can bridge the gap between substance abuse treatment and everything else is with a concierge service. A concierge will take and send messages on your behalf; run errands; manage mail and packages; arrange transportations; and help you coordinate with family, friends, and colleagues.
4. Holistic Approach
Supporting the whole body, mind, and spirit means going beyond the detox process and creating a personalized treatment plan that will support you through every step of the recovery process. Luxury rehab centers tend to be larger with more facilities and staff, allowing them to provide more customized and flexible treatment programs.
Most facilities give you access to family therapy, group therapy, and mental health services. However, luxury drug rehab centers may also offer exercise facilities and a variety of on-site outdoor activities, such as walking, hiking, and biking paths.
These immersive experiences can be extremely valuable on your journey of discovery and self-recovery, and they will be incorporated into your program to complement your other treatment services.
5. Specialty Therapy
As part of their dedication to taking a holistic approach, luxury recovery centers offer specialized therapies not found at most addiction rehab centers. These include the following:
- Equine therapy: Horse riding has been shown to have a myriad of benefits for mental health disorders. Depending on the term of your stay, you may have the option to enroll in an enrichment program where you can help care for the horses and form a bond that shines a new light on life.
- Art therapy: Art is a beautiful form of self-expression, and it can be invaluable when working through the complex feelings of addiction recovery. Art therapy programs may include instruction to help you learn or you may opt for self-guided time where you can simply enjoy the process.
- Music therapy: Music is another fantastic way to sort through emotions, which is why it’s one of the most popular specialized therapies available at upscale drug and alcohol rehab centers. Even if you don’t know how to play an instrument, you can benefit from music therapy which combines playing and listening opportunities.
- Sound therapy: Transcending beyond music, sound therapy incorporates tracks that include binaural beats, white noise, and brown noise to calm, relieve, and invigorate through guided sessions. While experimental, sound therapy already shows impressive results.
- Hydrotherapy: Whether you’re immersing yourself into a plunge pool, soaking in a hot tub, or swimming laps in the pool, hydrotherapy is the perfect combination of physical restoration and mental relaxation. Many luxury rehab centers offer hydro therapy courses, but the water facilities may also be open for you to enjoy time in the water all on your own.
These therapies are only a glimpse of the specialized programs offered at the country’s leading facilities. If you want to learn more about how a high-end rehab center like Zinnia Healing can support you in your recovery journey, give us a call at (855) 430-9439.
6. Extensive Aftercare
When you have hit all of the milestones laid out at the beginning of your enrollment, and it comes time to leave the treatment facility, it’s crucial that you aren’t left on your own. Recovery is not an event, but an ongoing commitment to a better way of life.
This is why luxury treatment providers invest extensive resources into providing aftercare services that will help you accomplish all of the goals you’ve laid out for yourself after the initial treatment process.
Depending on the facility you choose, aftercare may range from 24/7 text support with the professionals you came to know during your treatment to routine appointments with support groups and other alumni.
Ideally, you’ll continue working on a treatment plan after leaving the facility, one that centers on continuing to support any mental health conditions you’re experiencing, and one that helps you achieve your personal, family, and professional goals.
Questions to Ask a Luxury Rehab Facility
If you’re thinking about enrolling in a luxury rehab facility, there are a number of questions that you should consider asking to make sure that you will get the treatment that you expect.
- May I tour your facility?
- Do you offer private rooms?
- Can you accommodate my dietary needs?
- What amenities are available on-site?
- How does your approach differ?
- What specialized programs do you offer?
- How do you address co-occurring disorders?
- Do you offer medication-assisted detox?
- What insurance providers do you accept?
- Can you accommodate health issues and disabilities?
- Are you an LGBTQ-friendly facility?
- What aftercare do you provide?
Ultimately, there is no one-size-fits-all approach to treating substance use disorder, so asking the right questions can ensure that you are enrolled in the facility that’s best equipped to meet your needs.
Does Health Insurance Cover Luxury Treatment Centers?
Quality healthcare should never be out of reach due to financial limitations. If you have an insurance plan, reach out to your provider and ask about the types of drug and alcohol addiction treatment services that they cover.
Ultimately, all plans are required to cover the necessary mental and behavioral health services associated with addiction recovery. However, your plan may not cover the residential costs of treatment.
If you have questions about how much luxury drug rehab will cost you out-of-pocket, the best thing that you can do is contact the facility you are interested in working with. This facility’s staff will be well-prepared to answer your questions about cost and they can check if they accept your insurance plan.
Additionally, they can call your insurance company on your behalf to see how much you would need to pay out-of-pocket.
In order to ensure that your addiction treatment is covered by insurance, you may need to ensure that you work with in-network providers. Your plan may also require you to get a referral for some or all of the services in your treatment plan. However, these nuances shouldn’t stand in your way.
When working with an upstanding facility, rest assured that there will be staff members who are experienced with planning these things on your behalf. At a luxury facility, the concierge desk can also help answer questions like these so that you can focus on making the best decision for your lifestyle.
Get Help With Luxury Drug & Alcohol Rehab Today
At Zinnia Healing, we believe in taking a holistic approach to addiction recovery. That’s why we offer a variety of specialized programs in an environment that’s comfortable, welcoming, and supportive to all.
Our team of specialists are available around the clock to assist individuals in every stage of the recovery journey, and that journey starts with asking your first question.
Some of the things you can expect from Zinnia Healing include:
- State-of-the-art facilities that are tranquil and free of judgment, triggers, and distractions
- Advanced therapies, including art and music programs to inspire and uplift you
- Comfortable accommodations that give you the space and privacy you need to grow through your recovery journey
- Personalized treatment programs that incorporate interventions like family therapy to make a lasting difference in your life
- Flexible options, including outpatient treatment, so that you can continue working towards your life goals
Are you looking for more information about addiction recovery? Speak to the experienced recovery specialists at Zinnia Healing. We believe in offering caring, personalized support in a judgment-free environment. Plus, our helpline is open 24/7. Just dial (855) 430-9439 to get started.