Nebraska Rehab Centers for Drugs & Alcohol
There are multiple addiction treatment centers across the Cornhusker State of Nebraska. Health insurance, including Nebraska Medicaid, covers at least some costs associated with addiction services and drug abuse treatment programs. Nebraska residents suffering from the effects of drug use and addiction may also qualify for substance abuse treatment grants and other payment options.
Are you or someone you love suffering from a substance abuse addiction or alcohol use disorder in Nebraska? Zinnia Health uniquely tailors drug and alcohol treatment services to every client. Call our compassionate addiction specialists at (855) 430-9439 to learn more about our Zinnia Health treatment locations.
How Many Rehab Centers Are Available in Nebraska?
There are currently 106 registered substance use disorder treatment facilities in the state of Nebraska, according to FindTreatment.gov. All rehab centers in Nebraska incorporate some level of mental health care into addiction treatment, but there are 113 facilities specifically equipped to address severe mental health disorders, such as PTSD or depression.
If you have a co-occurring disorder, 185 treatment facilities specialize in dual diagnosis treatment in the context of addiction recovery. Hopefully, there’s an addiction treatment center near you with addiction treatment programs suited to your needs.
Where in Nebraska Are Rehab Treatment Centers Located?
Thankfully, Nebraska drug rehab centers are available throughout the state, with several located in and around the state’s major cities.
As of 2023, Nebraska’s most populous cities include:
- Omaha: Omaha is the most populated city in Nebraska and has the densest concentration of substance abuse treatment and rehabilitation facilities.
- Lincoln: Nebraska’s state capital has several behavioral and mental health services and substance abuse treatment programs.
- Bellevue: Just a 16-minute drive outside Omaha, Bellevue treatment centers offer detox, substance abuse treatment, and mental health services providers.
You can even find rehabs in and around the state’s more rural areas, such as Alliance, Big Springs, and O’Neill. There’s a wide range of flexible programs available, some of which even offer telehealth appointments. No matter where you are in Nebraska, you can find addiction treatment programs anyone in Nebraska has access to addiction treatment programs, even if there isn’t a facility nearby or they lack transportation to on-site healthcare appointments.
How to Choose the Best Rehab in Nebraska for You
Addiction treatment options have come a long way, and the best programs are customized to meet the unique needs of each individual, whether you want around-the-clock guidance or you’re planning to rely on your own support system.
To find the best rehab in Nebraska:
- Review the options: Review reliable resources such as reputable websites, testimonials, and reviews from past clients to gain insights into different rehab centers in Nebraska. Look at accreditation, certifications, and staff qualifications.
- Prepare a list of questions and call rehab centers: Reach out to the rehab centers that pique your interest and ask questions. Inquire about their treatment philosophies, therapies offered, staff-to-patient ratio, aftercare programs, and success rates. A reputable rehab center will be open, transparent, and willing to provide the necessary information to help you make an informed decision.
- City vs. rural treatment centers: Reflect on whether you prefer a rehab center close to home for family support or a more secluded setting that promotes a retreat-like environment. The natural beauty of Nebraska can provide a serene backdrop for healing, but it’s essential to find a location that suits your personal circumstances and comfort level.
- Ask your primary doctor for rehab center recommendations: Reach out to healthcare professionals, therapists, or individuals who have gone through rehab themselves. Their insights and experiences can provide valuable guidance and help you make an informed choice.
- In the end, trust your gut: While researching, gathering information, and sourcing opinions is crucial, how you feel matters most — what’s the vibe you get? Trust your intuition. Pay attention to how you connect with the rehab center’s staff, how they interact with you, and, if current clients are around, how the staff interacts with them, too. Also, look at the atmosphere, the cleanliness of shared areas, and the overall vibe of the facility. Your intuition can often guide you toward the right choice.
Factors to Consider
Addiction recovery is a type of mental health treatment highly unique to an individual’s needs.
Some aspects to consider when choosing a facility include the following:
- Type of treatment: Determine whether you need residential or outpatient care. Inpatient residential programs provide 24-hour support and structured living environments, while outpatient programs allow patients to live at home and attend therapy sessions during the day.
- Treatment approaches: Research different behavioral health approaches used by various facilities, such as cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), motivational interviewing (MI), or family therapy. It’s important to find the find treatment approach for you because each type of therapy may offer different results.
- Credentials and licensing: Ensure that your chosen facility is accredited by organizations like The Joint Commission or CARF International, which indicates high-quality standards of care.
- Amenities and services: Consider what additional services might benefit your recovery process, such as holistic therapies, nutritional counseling, recreational activities, and aftercare programs.
The treatment center best for you depends on your answers to these questions:
- What substance are you using? The recovery process looks different for alcohol than for methamphetamine or prescription drugs.
- Are you struggling with any mental health conditions? Receiving proper diagnosis, support, treatment, and sober living skills for any mental health condition throughout rehab is essential to holistic, lasting recovery.
- Do you want to be among your peers? Peer support is an integral part of recovery. Some facilities may have larger populations of ex-military members, young adults, LGBTQ+ community members, and so on, which could help you decide where you’d like to begin your sobriety journey.
Zinnia Health Locations
There are Zinnia Health locations across the country, many of which are centrally located to help serve clients from surrounding states.
People have unique needs along the journey to sobriety, and Zinnia Health understands. We provide gender-specific housing and ensure a safe, supportive environment that fosters open communication and camaraderie among peers. This specialized approach acknowledges the distinct challenges and dynamics men and women face in addiction recovery.
The best Nebraska rehab center for you hinges on the type of care you need. Zinnia Health offers nearby rehab facilities for Nebraska residents in Denver, Colorado, and South Bend, Indiana:
- Zinnia Health Denver is less than eight hours west by car, or about an hour and a half by plane.
- Zinnia Health Indiana is just over eight hours east by car, and under four hours by plane.
Zinnia Health Denver
Nestled in the tranquil landscapes near the Colorado border, Zinnia Health Denver is a beacon of hope for those grappling with addiction. Understanding the pain points and urgency of seeking treatment, this exceptional rehab center offers four locations across the city and offers a comprehensive approach to treatment. It’s one of the best options for recovery near Nevada.
Zinnia Health Indiana
At Zinnia Health Indiana, you’ll find detox and other inpatient and outpatient treatment services in a peaceful farming community. We offer various care levels and substance abuse programs for residents of Nebraska, Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio, and other surrounding states.
Treatment options at Zinnia Health’s Denver and South Bend locations include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Skills
- Yoga therapy
- Group Therapy
- Healing through music or arts
- Medication Assisted Therapy (MAT)
- Trauma-Informed Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Addiction and Relapse Prevention Education
- Psychological Education
- Nature therapy
- Meditation and Guided Breathing Exercises
Not everyone requires a substance abuse treatment process that includes medical detox followed by inpatient residential services, but sometimes this approach is the greatest determining factor in a person’s immediate recovery and long-term journey. An inpatient program eliminates access to illicit substances and immediately places the client in a wholesome, controlled environment in which outside temptations aren’t present. The person can then learn sober living and coping skills they’ll need once they return to their own home.
Zinnia Health offers substance abuse treatment facilities in California, Colorado, Indiana, Rhode Island, and Florida, providing best-in-class treatment programs and telehealth services for anyone seeking lasting recovery and a life free from substance use. Call us at (855) 430-9439 to learn more.
Does Insurance Cover Drug & Alcohol Rehab in Nebraska?
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) made treatment for substance abuse an “essential benefit,” which means your insurance is always required to cover at least a portion of the treatment costs. The specific details of coverage — like whether you need to work with an “in-network” provider — depend on your insurance carrier and your specific coverage plan.
- Medicaid/Medicare: Nebraska Medicaid covers various levels of care for substance use disorders, including detoxification services and outpatient counseling. Medicare offers the same protections and coverages, but eligibility requirements are stricter.
- Private insurance plans: Private insurers like Cigna and Blue Cross Blue Shield often offer coverage for addiction treatments. The extent of coverage depends on individual policies.
- Military insurance (TRICARE): TRICARE provides comprehensive mental health and substance use disorder benefits to eligible military personnel and their families.
If you’re unsure about your insurance options or need assistance finding a suitable rehab facility in Nebraska that accepts your insurance plan, call Zinnia Health at (855) 430-9439. Our team can help you explore treatment options, including faith-based rehab, medical detox, and addiction treatment. We also offer treatment admissions and relapse prevention services to help you or your loved one overcome alcohol addiction. Contact us today to learn more.
Do All Rehab Centers in Nebraska Treat Alcohol & Drug Addiction?
Most rehab facilities in Nebraska can help with substance use treatment. Common types of treatment centers include:
- Inpatient treatment: These facilities provide round-the-clock care and support for individuals with severe addiction issues. They typically offer detoxification services, therapy sessions, and medical supervision throughout the recovery process.
- Outpatient treatment: With outpatient treatment, individuals can continue their journey while living in the comforts of home. These programs become the bridge between independence and support, offering a flexible approach for those with milder addictions or those who have completed an inpatient program.
- Dual diagnosis/co-occurring disorder treatment: Dual diagnosis centers address co-occurring mental health disorders alongside addiction treatment. If you struggle with depression, anxiety, other mental health concerns, and substance abuse, consider seeking a dual diagnosis facility.
While inpatient/outpatient treatment facilities offer valuable mental and behavioral health services beneficial in recovery, some don’t have the specialized knowledge necessary to help an individual safely navigate the detox and recovery process.
How to Find a Drug & Alcohol Rehab Treatment Help Near You
Call our free, 24/7 helpline for Nebraska residents at (855) 430-9439 to speak with a recovery specialist and get information on the best rehab centers near you. The following resources are also available, completely free of charge:
- Nebraska substance abuse hotlines
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) meetings in Nebraska
- Narcotics Anonymous meetings in Nebraska
- Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
What is the Typical Cost of Rehab in Nebraska?
Addiction treatment costs vary widely depending on your location and the treatment program you choose. Outpatient treatment services are the most affordable, while inpatient hospitalization is the most expensive. However, grants and insurance can cover some or all of the costs.
Treatment costs vary widely between facilities, and individual circumstances are incredibly unique. However, average monthly costs for treatment in Nebraska typically are:
- Anywhere from $250/day to $1,000/day for a detoxification program prior to entering into the actual treatment program.
- Over $40,000 for inpatient rehabilitation programs (can be as high as $80,000 or more depending on level of luxury and comfort)
- Up to $2,000/month for a room in a sober living home
Overall, Nebraska residents pay an average total cost of over $58,000 from the time they begin treatment until they’ve transitioned to self-sufficiency. The total amount you pay for substance abuse treatment may be far lower if you have insurance or qualify for a grant program. Certain facilities also offer free treatment to eligible individuals with the help of donations.
Regardless of your financial situation, don’t hesitate to reach out for help with your addiction. You will never be turned away from substance abuse services, regardless of your ability to pay. Your health and recovery is our top priority.
These are the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions about substance abuse treatment in Nebraska:
What is the rehab hotline to call for Nebraska?
If you’re looking for addiction rehab centers in Nebraska, dial (855) 430-9439 to connect with an addiction specialist at Zinnia Health. This free helpline is open 24/7 to answer questions related to treatment programs, insurance coverage, and grants.
If you or a loved one is in crisis or experiencing an emergency, dial 911 immediately.
Can you detox in Nebraska?
Yes, detox programs are available in Nebraska to help you withdraw safely from substance use. Detox centers may use a tapering schedule or provide medication-assisted treatment (MAT) to reduce withdrawal symptoms and protect your health. The detox process can be uncomfortable and potentially dangerous, so it’s critical to get help from a specialist.
Is detox the same as rehab?
No. The terms are often used interchangeably, but detox and rehab are different portions of a treatment program. Rehab refers to the entire process of recovering from addiction. Detox is the first step of rehabilitation, but it’s only a small part of the recovery process. Following a detox, you’ll continue with a rehab program that incorporates mental and behavioral health, along with counseling and peer support groups.
How long does a typical stay at a detox center in Nebraska last?
Once enrolled in a Nebraska detox center, you can expect your stay to last from three to seven days. This period could last up to 14 days or longer, depending on the substances you’ve been using, how much you’re taking, how long you’ve been taking it, and other health history information.
Are there emergency detox centers in Nebraska?
There are emergency detox centers in Nebraska to help people experiencing a crisis. Any emergency room across the state is equipped to manage addiction. There are also dedicated detox centers that may provide more specialized care compared to an ER.
Are there any free detox centers in Nebraska?
Nebraska offers a list of state-funded detox and treatment facilities, and you may be eligible if you have no means of paying for addiction treatment. You can call our rehab hotline if you need help locating one of these free programs.
At Zinnia Health, we understand that overcoming addiction is difficult and overwhelming. We offer hope by providing a safe, healing environment where individuals can recover from the effects of drug and alcohol abuse. Call our 24-hour hotline at (855) 430-9439 today.